1. Wir beantworten jede Frage in ca. 10 Minuten.

Klicke hier um deine Frage zu stellen

Darf jemand mich helfen?

Dieses Thema im Forum 'Off Topic' wurde von HailAnubis gestartet, 27 Dezember 2009.

1. HailAnubis

HailAnubis New Member

My German isn't that good, so I have made both an English text, and a German. For the German text, please scroll down.

Hi there everyone,
    Last summer, I went to Turkey. At one of the last days of my stay at hotel Corolla, I met this girl, and I only know her first name: Friederike. She was staying at the hotel with her mother, her father was at home. She's around 21 or 22 years old. Blonde, and has blue eyes. I'm seeking contact with her.
    Everything I know about her is below here. If you could help me to get back in touch with her, than I would really appreciate it!
    She stayed at Hotel Corolla at the end of July through the beginning of August. At the beginning, some friends of her were staying there as well, but they left 2 or 3 days earlier than she did.
    She doesn't live in the real big cities of Germany, but more in a small town, with (if I remember correctly) mountainous area. She studies Mechatronics (a combination of Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering), where, I do not know.
    She drives both a car and a motorcycle, and started to do so before the age of 16. If I remember correctly she does own a small car, a red one.
    She also listens to Hardstyle music.

If you know this girl, and want to help me, I would really appreciate it!

Also, if you know her, I have a short first 'back in touch' message for her. If you know her and could forward it for me, thank you!
    Dear Friederike, last summer, those few days in Turkey, I really liked the few moments we shared, and I really want to get back in touch with you. I want to sustain our friendship we started there.
    Unfortunately I was to shy to ask your contact information, but I hope we can get back in touch!
    Kisses, Laurens

Thank you all in advance!

Laurens vandenBergh (The Netherlands)

(picture:
    [​IMG]
    link: http://i46.tinypic.com/23vbz5.jpg )

Güte tag aller,
    Letzter Sommer war ich in die Türkei gegangen. Einem der letzten Tage meines Aufenthalts an der Hotel Corolla, traf ich dieses Mädchen. Ich kenne nur ihren Vorname: Friederike.
    Sie verblieb im das Hotel mit ihrer Mutter. Ihr Vater war zu Hause.
    Sie ist herum 21 oder 22 Jahre alt. Sie ist blond, und hat blaue Augen. Ich suche Kontakt mit ihr.

Alles das ich über sie erinnert, ist hierunter. Wenn Sie mir helfen konnten mir mit ihr ins Kontakt zurück zu helfen, wert auf eine Sache gelegen!

Sie halte ihr auf an der Hotel Corolla am Ende Juli durch den Anfang August. An das Beginn gab es einige ihre Freunde, aber sie flügen 2 oder 3 Tage früher ab.

Sie wohnte nicht in ein der großen Städte von Deutschland, aber mehr in einer Kleinstadt, mit (wenn ich mich richtig erinnere), gebirgigem Gebiet. Sie studiert Mechatroniks (eine Kombination der Elektrotechnik und des Maschinenbauwesens). Ich habe keine Ahnung wo sie studiert.
    Sie fährt ein Auto, und ein Motorrad, und sie war damit angefangen vor dem Alter von 16 (wenn ich es mich richtig erinnere).
    Ich glaube dass ihr einen kleines, rotes Auto besitzt.
    Sie zuhört hauptsächlich die Hardstyle Musik.

Wenn Sie dieses Mädchen kennen, und mir helfen könnte/wollte, sollte ich Super Toll finden!

Auch, wenn Sie sie kennen, habe ich ein kurzes Nachricht für sie. Wenn Sie sie kennen und sie für mich dieses Nachricht nachschicken konnten, vielen dank!

Lieber Friederike,
    letzte Sommer, den Tagen in der Türkei, den wenigen Momente die wir teilten, mochte ich wirklich, und ich möchte gerne in Kontakt zurückt treten mit Ihnen. Ich will unsere Freundschaft stützen, die wir dort begannen. Leider sollte ich werfen, um Ihre Kontaktinformationen zu bitten, aber ich hoffe dass wir wieder Kontakt können auffangen.

Grüßen,

Laurens

Vielen Dank,

Laurens vandenBergh (Die Niederlände)
  2. criticalmass

criticalmass Supergoogler

AW: Darf jemand mich helfen?

Hey Laurens,

this really isn't that much to go on, but you'll never know, maybe you get lucky and someone of the board users does know her. But there are a lot of blonde girls, red cars, small towns in mountainous areas and Hardstyle lovers in Germany....

So, in case that doesn't happen: Have you thought about giving the hotel a call? Even if they won't give you her name or address, maybe you could talk them into forwarding a message.
    Shouldn't be much of a problem: you mail your letter to them, and they mail it on to her (properly reimbursed, *cough*). That might have a much higher success rate than posting her details on message boards all over the country (which might even have rather negative consequences in case she sees your "dragnet" approach)...

Best of luck, tot ziens,
    Mas
    Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dezember 2009
  3. Neelix1965

Neelix1965 German "Soapboxer"

Hello Laurent,
    I also recommend, that you contact the Hotel. Maybe she (or her friends) traveled by travel agency. If you can convince the Hotel management to mention this agency probably you can start with that to know - at least - the town or specific region (Bavaria, Berlin, Munich, Schwarzwald ...)???

I´m sorry - no more 'Ideas' for now ...

Neelix

By the way (and for the future): It doesn´t matter if you are 'to shy' to ask for contact informations - just have some cards with your contact informations with you - just a hint...

Good luck
  4. Alpha

Alpha Administrator Staff Member

Ui wie nett!
    Da helfen wir doch gerne wir alle kennen sowas ja von unserer eigenen Jugend!
  5. Enma Ai

Enma Ai Schattenaktivist

I took a look at the WKW (wer kennt wen)Network. But there are A LOT of Friederikes. I don't have that much time to look at them all. Just register there and take a look around, maybe you're lucky.

@alpha: Klasse Avatar!
    Last edited by a moderator: 29 Dezember 2009
  6. sonne

sonne Tussi

7. ~Engel~

~Engel~ Vorsicht BISSIG

Also die Vierte bei Facebook sieht der schon irgendwie ähnlich!? Oder irre ich mich!?
  8. Fuchur

Fuchur New Member

Just take a look on studivz... its a portal for students ;)

Die Seite empfehlen